Last Updated on December 1st 2021
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for EVENTFULLNYC.COM This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website.
2. How that information is used, who it is shared with.
3. What options you, as a consumer you have with your information.
4. The security protocols in place to protect the misuse of your information.
5. How you can modify, delete, update your information.
What do we Collect, How do we Collect it, What we do with it
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We DO NOT sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, i.e., outside vendors relating to your event.
We request information from you when you fill out a form to contact us. To continue you must provide contact information (name, email, and phone number). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your purchase. If we have any follow up questions, we'll use this information to contact you.
Control your Data
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns about any of the following:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take the upmost care to protect your information. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way using the latest technology and encryption protocols.
We follow all Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job, ie. billing, are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you feel like we violated this policy or have any questions regarding said policy, please reach out to us at email@example.com